- Ph.D. (Economics) from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi in 2018. Title of thesis - “The Market for Physicians in India: A Comparative Study of Rural and Urban Uttar Pradesh".
- JRF/SRF holder in Social Sciences (Economics) from Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR), R&D division of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- M.Phil (Economics) from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi in 2013. Title of the dissertation- " International Migration of Physicians from India and its Impact on Quality of Medical Education and Health Care System".
- M.A. (Economics) from University of Lucknow in 2008.
- B.A. in Economics along with Political Science and English from Ram Manohar Lohiya Awadh University, Faizabad in 2006.
Applied Microeconomics, Development and Political Economics. Economics of Health and Education.
Financial Globalisation with its varied aspects, Law and Governance.
Behavioural Economics and Entrepreneurship Development.
- Attended and participated in National Workshop on “Identification and Selection of Problem for Research: Thesis, Dissertation, Action Research and Project Work” on 03/03/2019, organised by Public Administration Department, University of Lucknow & Department of Trauma Surgery, KGMU, Lucknow.
- Presented a paper entitled Choice of Engineering Education in India: A Neoliberal Perspective” in National Seminar “ Research in Higher Education: Status, Issues and Solutions” held on 16th September 2018, organised by Department of Trauma surgery, KGMU and Public Administration Department, Lucknow University.
- Presented paper entitled as “ Choice for Medical Education among Indian Students: Approaches from Behavioural Economics” in National Seminar on Adolescent's Behaviour: Care Vs Concern, sponsored by ICSSR and organized by Department of Psychology, Banasthali Vidyapith from August, 18-19, 2018.
- Attended and participated in One week Research Methodology Workshop (RMW) organized by M.B. Govt. P.G. College, Haldwani (Nainital), Uttarakhand from 26 November, 2018 to 02 December, 2018.
- Completed one day training programme on “Chemical Industrial Disaster Management” on 31st January 2018, conducted by Uttar Pradesh State Disaster Management Institute, PICUP Bhavan, Gomtinagar, Lucknow.
- Completed Refresher Course on ‘Public Economics” from 10th May to 4th June 2010 for University Teachers Conducted by National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP), New Delhi and IGNOU.
- Presented a Paper entitled “ Fund Flow Pattern and Utilisation of Resources Under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyaan” in National Seminar “ Financing Elementary education in states” held on 18-20 March, 2010, conducted by Department of Education and Finance, NUEPA, New Delhi.
- Presented a paper entitled “ Issues of Muslim Minority Education” in National Seminar held on 4 to November 6, 2009, conducted by Department of Educational Administration, National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), New Delhi
- Presented paper in UGC sponsored Regional Symposia conducted by Isabella Thoburn College Lucknow, entitled “ Economists as Socio-Economic Leaders in the Era of Globalisation”, held on 20-21 February, 2009.
International Conference Attended
- Presented paper entitled “ Footprints of Dialogical Unconscious & Feminine Identity Incongruence: Critical Role of Media in Indian Culture” in International Conference on Interdisciplinarity of Knowledge, Education & Research, Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani, held on 8-9 February, 2019.
- Presented a paper entitled “ Health care Services, Migration of Health Professionals and Global Goals” at the CAS-IMDS International Workshop on “ Education, Migration and Global Development Agendas: MDGs and SDGs” organised by ZHCES, SSS, JNU, New Delhi on 18-19 February, 2016.
- Participated and Prepared Report for International Symposium on “ Migration of Doctors and Nurses from India : Boon or Curse”, on 28th August 2015, New Delhi, organised by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare , Government of India and World Health Organisation (WHO), Country Office India.
- Participated in International workshop on "Student mobility and Knowledge based economies: Opportunities and Challenges for India and EU" held on 14 June 2013 at JNU, New Delhi and prepared report for the same.
- Presented Paper entitled as “International Migration, Exploring the Existing Theoretical Frameworks for the Migration of High skilled Professionals from India”, held on 12-14 March, 2013 in Graduate seminar on “Interdisciplinarity in Educational Studies: Concepts, Theories & Approaches” conducted by ZHCES, SSS, JNU, New Delhi.
- Participated in Annual International Conference 2010 on “ Globalization, Educational Change and Reforms: Comparative Perspectives” held on 15-17 November, 2010 organised by Comparative education Society of India (CESI).
- Chapter entitled ‘Women Entrepreneurship: Explorations from Human Capital Approach’, to be published in September 2019 in the International Handbook of Research on Women in Leadership Roles, edited by Freda Russell- Vice President of Cultural and Organizational Development- Aids Resource Center of Wisconsin (ARCW), USA, IGI publishing House US.
- Chapter entitled “Choice for Medical Education among Indian Students: Approaches from Behavioural Economics” to be published in book from ICSSR and Department of Psychology, Banasthali Vidyapith.
- Singh, Anuraj & Naincy, Nicky (2019). ‘Footprints of Dialogical Unconscious & Feminine Identity Incongruence: Critical Role of Media in Indian Culture, in edited book Interdisciplinarity: Vignettes on Contemporary Knowledge, Education and Research (2019), Bloomsbury Publishing, New Delhi. 2019. ISBN- 978-93-88630-94-8
- Kumar, M., Naincy, N., & Ranjan, R. (2018). Elementary Education in India in the Era of Universalization of Education: Instrument of Access or the Perpetuation of Inequality. Emerging Economy Studies, 4(2), 218–231. https://doi.org/10.1177/2394901518795073
- Naincy, N. (2016).Health care Services, Migration of Health Professionals and Global Goals,International Migration and Dispora Studies,Working Paper Nos. 91-93, ISSN 0976-271X.
- Naincy, N. (2015). Foreign Education Providers Bill under Companies Act: For Profit or Corporate Social Responsibility? Social Change, 45(3), 470–474. https://doi.org/10.1177/0049085715589488
- Naincy, N. & Bugalya, Kavita (2014). Doorway for Bright Future, A US Senate Bill may Open new Opportunities for Indian Students,UTS' Voice, M a y 1 6 - 3 1 , 2 0 1 4.
- Naincy, N. (2014). International Migration: Exploring the Existing Theoretical Framework for the Migration of High Skilled Professionals from India, with Special Reference to Doctors, Research Front, Vol. 2, Issue No.3, pp 33-40, ISSN- 2320-6446.
- Editorial Articles-
- Editorial Column in Jansatta (published from New Delhi) ‘ राजनीतिक विमर्श और जन स्वास्थ्य”, 9th May, 2014 edition.
- Editorial Article in National Daily Prabaht khabar , 3 July 2014 Edition, published from Ranchi.
- Magazine, Youth Connecting India, देश में छात्र राजनीति का बदलता स्वरूप” October 2014, Published from New Delhi.
- Editorial Article in National Daily Prabhat khabar, 24th September 2014 edition.
- Editorial column “आर्थिक विकास का कुपोषित आईना” in 3rd June 2014, Deshbandhu, New Delhi.
- Editorial Column entitled “ काले धन की अर्थव्यवस्था”, Swatantra Bharat, Lucknow Edition, 4 April, 2014.
- Editorial Column “अर्थव्यवस्था को उबारने की चुनौती” in Rashtriya Sahara, New Delhi edition, 26 June, 2014.