- Ph. D. (Statistics) from Central University of Rajasthan in April 2017..
- M. Sc. (Statistics) with 1st division (83.40%) from Mohan Lal Sukhaida University in 2012.
- B. Sc. (Statistics, Mathematics, Physics) with 1st division (75.95%) from Mohan Lal Sukhaida University in 2010.
- Intermediate with 1st division (76%) from Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education in 2007.
- High school with 1st division (82.83%) from Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education in 2005.
Change-Point Problems, Survival Analysis, Distribution Theory, Statistical Inference, Reliability Theory
Instructional School for Teachers
- Participated in the Instructional School for Teachers on “Asymptotic Theory of Statistical Inference” held at Department of Statistics, Savitribai Phule Pune University and funded by National Centre for Mathematics, a joint venture of TIFR and IIT Bombay.
National Conferences and Workshops
- Presented a paper entitled “Change-Point Problems: An Application to Survival Analysis” in Research Fair 2016 organized by School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computational Sciences, Central University of Rajasthan On March 11, 2016.
- Attended the national conference on “Time Series, Analytics & Recent Advances in Statistical Modelling (NCTAS- 2015)” during August 24-25, 2015 organized by Department of Statistics, Central University of Rajasthan.
- Presented a poster entitled “An Overview of Financial Risk Management : An Opportunity for Statistical Research” in a national workshop and conference on “Statistical Methods in Finance” during July 13-17, 2015 jointly organized by Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Chennai and Chennai mathematical Institute (CMI).
- Attended the national workshop on “Inference in Stochastic Processes” during February 23-26, 2015 organized by Department of Statistics and Centre for Advanced Studies, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Presented a paper entitled “Inference for Change-Point Problems” in “National Meet of Research Scholars in Mathematical Sciences” during December 8-12, 2014 held at Department of Statistics, University of Jammu.
- Presented a paper entitled “Detection and Estimation of a Sporadic Change in the Hazard Rate of Lindley Model under Right Censoring” in the national conference of “Indian Society of Medical Statistics” during November 1-3, 2014 held at Department of Statistics, University of Jammu.
- Attended the pre-conference workshop on “Survival Analysis in Clinical Research” on October 31, 2014 held at Department of Statistics, University of Jammu.
- Attended the three days lecture programme on “Mathematical Modelling and Data Analysis in Biology” held during October 27-29, 2014 held at Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi..
- Presented a paper entitled “Detection of a Change-Point in the Bone marrow Transplant Data” in the national conference on “Recent Advances in Statistics with Application in Finance and Actuarial Science (RASAFAS 2014)” during February14-15, 2014 held at Department of Statistics, Central University of Rajasthan.
- Attended the national conference on “Recent Advances in Statistics and their Applications to Finance, Actuarial Sciences and Other Areas (RASAFAS 2013)” during February 22-23, 2013 held at Department of Statistics, Central University of Rajasthan.
International Conference Attended
- Attended the “VI-MSS Workshop on Environmental Statistics (IUWES 2015)” jointly organized by Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata and Statistical and Mathematical Sciences Institute (SAMSI) U.S.A. during March 2-4, 2015.
- Attended the international conference on “Social Economic Challenges and Sustainable Solutions” at C R Rao Advanced Institute of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Sciences, Hyderabad during December 28-31, 2013.