- Ph.D (Management) from Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun
- MBA (Major - Human Resource & Minor - Finance) degree awarded in first division with honors from Uttarakhand Technical University Dehradun
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development awarded in first division
- Bachelor of Commerce degree awarded in first division from Kumaun University Nainital
- UGC NET (Management) qualified
- NPTEL Certification Course on Human Resource Development
- Certificate Course on Research Methodology
Her area of research interest is Employee Retention and Turnover.In the same direction she is presently working on Job embeddedness.
- Research paper presented entitled “Redefining Entrepreneurship: A Case Study on Baking through Homemakers” along with MBA IV semester student as co-author in “National Conference on Entrepreneurship Development & Technological Innovation (NCEDTI)” at Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU) Kanpur, March 1-2, 2019.
- Paper Presentation entitled “ Talent Management: Retaining Talents (Faculty) in Business Schools” at “UGC Sponsored National conference on Modern Business Practices in Global Scenario” organized by Department of Business Administration ,Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu on 23rd & 24th day of March’ 2012.
- Presented Research paper entitled “Empowerment of Kumauni Women :A Road to Development” at “National Conference on Identifying the Research Basis for Sustainable Development of the Kumaun Region” organized by AITS,Haldwani.
- Presented Research paper entitled “Mahatma Gandhi: The Man of First Step” at “UGC-Sponsored National Seminar on Gandhi: The Man and his vision” organized by Gandhian studies centre, Kumaun University, Nainital.
- Presented Research paper entitled “Impact of Globalization on Corporate Employees” at “National Seminar on Corporate Social Responsibility” organized by COER,Roorkee.
- Presented “Suvichar and Youth Convention” , representing state Uttarakhand in 12th National Youth Festival held at Pune University Campus,Pune
- Presented Research paper entitled “Impact of Globalization on poverty” in the National Seminar “MANTHAN” at AIMCA, Haldwani.
- Research paper entitled “Creating a Mindful Organization by redefining PMS in Police Organizations : A BSC Approach” in “International Conference on Mindfulness, Innovation, Digitization, Artificial Intelligence, Sustainability (MIDAS)” at Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) Delhi.
- Research paper presented entitled “An Empirical Study on Factors affecting Faculty Retention in Indian Business Schools” in “Global Conference on Managing in Recovering Markets (GCMRM) 2014” at MDI Gurgaon in association with Australian Centre for Asian Business , University of South Australia , Adelaide , Australia and Faculty of Economics and Business , University of Maribor , Maribor , Slovenia , March 5-7,2014.
- Research paper presented entitled “Factors affecting Faculty Turnover Decisions at Indian Business Schools” in “International Conference on Research and Sustainable Business (ICRSB14) 2014” at Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee, March 8-9,2014,pp.208-215/
- Research paper presented entitled “Rural Technopreneurship : An innovative key to development (A case study on bio gas from domestic kitchen waste)” at “ International conference on Leading beyond future : Engaging Future” organized by ,Department of Business Administration ,Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu from 28th -30th days of July 2011.
- Presented Research paper entitled “Leadership: Retaining Talents” at “ International conference on Leading beyond future : Engaging Future” organized by Department of Business Administration ,Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu from 28th -30th days of July 2011.
- Presented the study entitled “ Faculty Retention : A challenge for Business Schools” at “AICTE sponsored International conference on strategies and innovations for sustainable development in organizations” getting organized by University school of management studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university,delhi and Uttarakhand Technical University as a conference partner.
Dr. Prabjot Kaur is a Ph.D (Management), UGC-NET (Management) qualified Post graduate awarded with the MBA degree of first division with honors in Human Resources. Presently, She is working as an Associate Professor & Convener in self financed Department of MBA, Institute of Engineering & Technology Lucknow. Her research area of interest is Employee Retention and Turnover. She has contributed in teaching, research productivity, managing and coordinating varied academic activities. She has participated in ‘n’ number of paper presentations at National and International conferences in institutes of repute. She has published papers in the journals and conference proceedings (IIT Roorkee, MDI Gurgaon, SSRN, Elsevier & Springer). She has contributed in designing course outlines for EFPM, FPM and PGP courses in the areas of OB & HRM along with managing MDPs and OBL programs for the professionals of LIC, TATA CHEMICALS and other companies of repute during her job tenure at IIM Kashipur.