The objective of ProgrAmming Laboratory (PAL) at [email protected] is to provide an environment for learning and better understanding of the basic concepts and methods of computer programming. PAL encourages students to focus on developing programming skills rather than programming languages. The students explore the features of object-oriented programming in C++/JAVA/Python.
The list of equipments in PAL:
- 60 desktops of core i7 Intel 3.4 GHz with 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD connected to 24x7 1GBPS high-speed Internet connections.
- 30-45 minutes Power Backup
- Laserjet Printers - 2
- High-speed Line Printers
- KCS - 101/KCS - 201 Programming for Problem Solving
- KCS - 453 Python Language Programming Lab
- RCS - 553 Principles of Programming Languages Lab
Mr Deepanshu Singh Yadav
Mr. Abhishek Nagar
Mr. Vibhanshu Upadhaya
Me Deependra Misra
Room# 208, First Floor, [email protected]