1. Government Process Engineering Initiatives in India for the Affirmative Transformation of the Society and Model to Enhance its Capabilities, Saurabh Gupta,2021, awarded by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
1. A Formal Modelling of Intrusion Detection System in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks, Parul Yadav,2020, Awarded by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
2. A Stochastic Routing calculi, Rama Kant, 2018, Awarded by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
Master of Technology
1. Authentication Based on Reinforcement Learning and Biometric Framework to enhance security (jointly with IISc Bangalore), Ashtha Singh,2020 at Center for Advanced Studies, AKTU Lucknow.
2. A Security Model for Upgradation of Data Privacy in Cloud Computing, Manish Sharma, 2020 at Center for Advanced Studies, AKTU Lucknow.
3.Malware Analysis Framework (jointly with IIT Kanpur), Nitesh Kumar,2019 at Center for Advanced Studies, AKTU Lucknow.
4. A Distributed Routing calculi with Node Mobility, Vijay Katta, 2010 at U.P. Technical University Lucknow, India.
5. A Fault Tolerant Routing Calculi, Rama Kant,2011,U.P. Technical University Lucknow, India.
6. Modelling Stop and Wait Protocol Behaviour in pi-calculus using Mobility Work Bench,2011, Gaurav Vats, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow (Formerly U.P. Technical University Lucknow), India.
1. Commonwealth Academic Staff Fellowship-2012 (Ref. INCS-2012-252) from Commonwealth Scholarship Commission UK
2. Commonwealth UK scholarship-2005 (Ref. INCS-2005-145) from Commonwealth Scholarship Commission UK
3. Young Scientist Award 2003 of Govt of Uttar Pradesh, India for contribution towards science , engineering and academics.
4. Suresh Chandra Memorial Award for best software project among M.Tech. projects completed in the Computer Science and Engineering Department at IIT Delhi , India during session 2001-2002.
Dr Manish Gaur is a Professor in Computer Science at Institute of Engineering and Technology Lucknow (a constituent college of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam University Lucknow (AKTU)). Currently Prof Gaur is an Adjunct Professor at IIT Jammu. He served as founder director of Center for Advanced Studies at Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow from July 2017 until March 2021. His research area can be broadly classified as Formal Methods and Verification of Large Systems; Semantics of Concurrent Programming Languages. His recent work interest includes formal modelling of stochastic behaviour of processes in a distributed network. Prof Gaur is an Honorary Research Fellow of University of Glasgow, UK. Prof Gaur obtained his doctorate degree in computer science from University of Sussex, UK; M.Tech. in Computer Sc. from IIT Delhi and Bachelor in Engineering from NIT, Surat. Prof Gaur’s academic track has been extraordinary throughout. He is a recipient of Commonwealth Academic Fellowship in 2012 and Commonwealth Scholarship in 2005 from the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission UK. Dr Gaur was awarded the Young Scientist Award of Government of Uttar Pradesh in the Year 2003 for his contributions to the academics and research. His M.Tech. Project was awarded best project during the academic year 2001-02 at department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Delhi leading to the conferment of prestigious Suresh Chandra Memorial Award. Dr Gaur has 22 research papers to his credit. All his publications are in widely acclaimed journals and conference proceedings. Many consultancy and infrastructure projects from reputed organizations such as Google, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission (UPSSC) are in his credit. He has held various academic and administrative positions at the university. He has widely travelled both within India and abroad, primarily in Western Europe and Middle East, for various academic purposes such as invited talks, conferences, short courses and project collaborations. The center has come up with state of art laboratories, post graduate academic programs in the field of Cyber Security, Mechatronics, Nano Technology, Energy Sciences and Manufacturing & Automation under his leadership.
Doctor of Philosophy
A Formal Modelling of Intrusion Detection System in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks, Parul Yadav, 2020, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
A Stochastic Routing calculi, Rama Kant, 2018, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Doctor of Science
Government Process Engineering Initiatives in India for the Affirmative Transformation of the Society and Model to Enhance its Capabilities, Saurabh Gupta, 2021, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Manish Gaur and Govind Kumar Jha and Preetish Ranjan and Hardeo K Thakur A survey on trustworthy model of recommender system, International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer, Springer Journals Publication , 2021, DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/s13198-021-01085-z
Manish Gaur, Simon Gay and Ian Mackie A routing calculus with flooding updates, Lecture Notes in Computer Science , Springer International Publishing , 2015, DOI : https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-14977-6_12
Manish Gaur and S. Arun Kumar On efficiency preorders (Pre-proceedings), 5th IPM International Conference on Fundamentals of Software Engineering FSEN 2013, Institute of Fundamental Research(IPM) School of Computer Science Tehran Iran, 2013,