Lab Area:960 Sqfeet
Room Number: EC 211
Lab Faculty: Er Jitendra Kumar Shukla
Lab Assistant: Mr PK Bhattacharya
Lab Staff: Mrs Sarita Devi
- KEC 452-Analog Circuits Lab
- REC 551/ EC 551-Integrated Circuit Lab
- EC 452-Electronic Circuits Lab
REC 551- INTEGRATED CIRCUITS LAB
Objective:- To design and implement the circuits to gain knowledge on performance of the circuit
and its application. These circuits should also be simulated on Pspice and implemented using TL082,
LM741, NE555, ASLK, MPY634 KP connecting wires, Power Supply, function generator and
1. To verify the characteristics of Voltage to current and current to voltage convertors using
2. To Design the Second order filters using operational amplifier in universal active filter topology
a) Low pass filter of specified cut-off frequency.
b) High pass filter of specified frequency.
c) Band pass filter with unit gain of specified pass band.
3. To Design and verify the characteristics of Wien bridge oscillator using operational amplifier.
4. To design and test a stable and Monostable Multivibrator using IC 555.
5. To Design and test the characteristics of the following amplifiers:
a. A unity gain amplifier.
b. A non-inverting amplifier with a gain of ‟A”.
c. An inverting amplifier with a gain of ‟A”.
6. To Design and test the characteristics of the following amplifiers
a) Logarithmic amplifier using IC-741.
b) Anti-Logarithmic amplifier using IC-741.
7. To Design and test the characteristics of the following amplifiers
a. Voltage comparator using IC-741.
b. Zero-Crossing detector using IC-741.
8. To Design and test the integrator for a given time constant.
9. To Design and test a high-Q Band pass self-tuned filter for a given centre frequency.
10. To Design and test an AGC system for a given peak amplitude of sine-wave output.
EXPERIMENTS BEYOND THE SYLLABUS:
1. To design and verify Kerwin Huelsman Newcomb Filter using Op amp
2. To design and verify Antoniou Inductance Simulation Circuit using Op Amp
3. To design a function generator using Op amp amplifier .
List of Recent Equipments
ADVANCE ANALOG CIRCUITS DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM
Tie Points on Breadboard : 1685 nos (solderless) DC Power Supplies : +5V, 1A (fixed) +12V, 500 mA (fixed) -12V, 500 mA (fixed) +12V, 500 mA (variable) -12V, 500 mA (variable) AC Supply : 9V-0V-9V, 500mA Function Generator : Sine, Square, and Triangular functions Frequency range:1Hz to 100KHz In 5 steps (variable in between the steps) LCD Display for Voltage/Current/Frequency : Voltage range: +12V to -12V (DC) Measurement Current range: 0 to 500 mA (DC) Frequency range: DC to 100KHz (all with respect to ground) PC Interface : Acquisition from two analog input channels (max. input 1V) Continuity Tester : For testing the continuity (provided with beeper sound) Mains Supply : 110-220V ±10%, 50/60Hz3 Included Accessories : Breadboards (solderless) : 2 nos Connecting wires : 20 nos 2mm to 1mm patch cords : 8 nos 2mm to 2mm patch cords : 8 nos Mains cord : 1 no Interface cable (microphone pin) : 1 no Software : 1 no. Scope of Learning